Charity Hastings and St. Leonards’s Central Cricket and Recreation Ground Trust
The Commission proposes to make a Scheme (a legal document) for this charity.
The Scheme will empower the Trust to Change the name of the charity together with the following:
- Carry out the objects of the Trust
- Sell the Land identified in this scheme
- Use the proceeds of a sale of the property to further the objects of the Charity
- Spend the charity’s permanent endowment in furtherance of the charity’s objects.
- Use the income and capital in meeting he proper costs of administering the charity and managing its assets.
A copy of the scheme can be seen at:
(If you cannot access this please call our contact centre on 03000669197)
Comments ore representations on these proposals can be made to The Commission within one month from Thursday 17th September 2020 by completing the form on our website.
Please quote NM C-509957